YANGON, July 16 (IANS): A fire broke out Sunday evening at the five-storey office building of the Indian embassy in Myanmar's former capital city of Yangon, but it was put out soon, Xinhua reported.
The blaze burned part of an office room in the third storey, according to fire station officials.
The fire that started at 6.05 p.m. was caused by over-heating of the electricity inverter. It was doused by 6.30 p.m. by 16 fire engines.
No casualties were reported.
The estimated loss due to the fire will be revealed later, fire station officials said.